Monday, September 27, 2010

my loves

Our lives are filled with tragedies and downfalls, through this all we learn to never take things for granted. Actions do speak louder than words, and telling someone you love them is always nice to hear, but showing it can be so much more fulfilling.


I consider myself blessed everyday for the amazing group of girlfriends that I have in my life. We smile, laugh, cry and argue, but through it all my life is so full of love because of you girls. It’s not everyday that you hear someone talk about their friends with such love and admiration, but knowing that any of us would drop anything for each other in a second is the biggest comfort I’ve ever known.


We all want to live life to the fullest, to live the life we have imagined & I couldn’t imagine my life without you ladies.


The years of my life that I’ve known all of you have been the best years of my life, and I would never have had the amazing experiences I’ve had without you. I just wanted to say thank you for the joy you’ve brought to my life, and for the many more laughs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment